Solving Real Problems
Product design, engineering, quality assurance, management, and operations work side by side to create a cohesive, end-to-end solution. We build industry-leading responsive web applications for our partners. Our deep expertise across a wide array of web technologies, platforms, and tools allows us to achieve the best possible user experience - stunning designs delivered with the fastest performance across all types of devices.
As a software engineer at AD:60, you will be responsible for designing, building, and owning the services and infrastructure that power our clients' solutions. You will build beautiful web applications and design highly available services that form complex systems. If you love delivering beautiful software that improves the lives of millions we want to work with you!
"The projects I have worked on push the limits of technology and are used by millions. Here you are only limited by your own creativity to solve a problem."
John Saltarelli, Senior Full-Stack Engineer
What You'll Do
Be a resource for the team on all things related to product strategy or the solutions we create. Understand new industries and their customer experiences. Know how to leverage the continuously changing landscape of technology and design techniques. Be willing and capable to not only pitch your ideas internally, but also work directly with all manner of teams to execute the direction you've set.
About You You have:
* 5+ years professional experience building front and back end web experiences
* Solid understanding of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
* Expert knowledge of AngularJS
* Expert knowledge of Ruby and Rails
* Familiarity with various server-side MVC web frameworks
* Client-side performance and optimization experience
* Be able to translate wireframes and mockups into code with a good grasp of document structure and semantics
* Have a good visual design sense and understanding of basic usability concepts
* Have excellent communication and organization skills
* Build internal application frontends using activeadmin, d3, cancan, devise, and others.
* Experience with cache layers, from DB, app, service, to network.
* Semantic DOM and technical SEO principles
A Best Place to Work
Creating an office environment that promotes social interaction.
* Lounge Area
* Quarterly Culture Club Events
* Stocked Kitchen
* Daily Happy Hour
* Lunch Roulette
A holistic approach to wellness: physical, emotional, and financial.
* Gym Reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Medical Coverage
* Profit Share
* Transit/Parking Stipend
Balance Your Life
We understand life is challenging, so we support work-life balance.
* Paid Parental Leave
* Flextime Options
* Remote Work Options
* Unlimited Paid Time Off
* Paid Summer Fridays
* Paid Holidays