Senior Full Stack Developer
About the job:
Liberty Mutual's Agent and Customer Technology team is seeking an experienced, motivated Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team. You will be part of a talented agile team engaged in challenging, innovative projects that impact agents and employees including building and supporting the next generation of Business Lines Commissions platform and solutions.
You will be responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle, from reviewing business requirements, to design, to construction and test, to deployment. The industry changes quickly, so we are looking for candidates who can respond to change, pick up new technologies quickly, and adapt to changing requirements. We also want candidates who take pride in their work and have strong design and development expertise. We value quality code delivery and expect candidates to demonstrate competence at writing, testing and debugging their code.
* Full-stack development
* Actively participate in Agile ceremonies to remove blockers, refine stories, plan Sprints, and demo functionality to diverse business stakeholders
* Manage deployments through a CI/CD pipeline
* Troubleshoot and resolve defects/bugs
* Support periodic off-hours production deployments
* Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
* Proactive, consistently demonstrates initiative to take ownership of resolving issues and gaps.
* Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
* Excellent collaboration skills
* Knowledge in web service design and development.
* Foundational knowledge or proficient in new and emerging technologies such as AWS/Azure, Spring Boot, DevOps, CI/CD, MicroServices, and event driven architecture.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication and collaboration skills.
* General knowledge of agile software development concepts and processes (especially Scrum)
* Experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions; understanding of shared software concepts.
Benefits & Culture:
In GRM US Agent & Partner, we embrace all of the values of our Fortune 100 company and push our practices and technology skill sets to the next level. In this organization, we are an agile set of teams dedicated to helping impact the lives of thousands of customers every day. We embrace a modern co-working style with exceptional work/life balance, ergonomic work areas, substantial benefits, and best-in-class amenities.
Liberty Mutual is one of America's Best Employers for Diversity and one of the Best Employers for Women http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesToWorkforWomen one of the Best Employers for New Grads http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesforNewGrads and one of the Best Places to Work http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacestoWork . We offer excellent benefits for our employees including generous parental leave, retirement plans including 401k and pension, education reimbursement, commuter benefits, college savings plans, and much more.
To learn more about our benefit offerings and culture please visit:
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers. Learn More: