Do you hold an active US government security clearance? Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Would you like to join a team that encourages ingenuity and is mission driven? Would you like to join an organization that makes a difference for our warfighters and our citizens? GDIT was recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training. We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Senior Exchange Administrator. The candidate that fills this position will need experience in an enterprise Exchange 2010/2016 environment. The candidate should be proficient in design, installation and troubleshooting Exchange 2010/2016. Must have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory as it pertains to all things Exchange 2010/16. Candidate MUST have Exchange DAG hands on working experience for local high availability as well as site resilience via failover to a remote site. Responsibilities:
* Configure, maintain, Design Microsoft Exchange 2016 infrastructure
* Maintain, configure and troubleshoot DAG's within a geographically dispersed environment
* Proactively monitor and troubleshoot Exchange using SolarWinds
* Maintain a comprehensive Exchange disaster recovery plan (previous field experience required
* Be a power user of PowerShell scripts for administration and reporting of Exchange
* Provide strategy for management of user mailboxes and database allocation
* Define, configure, and troubleshoot all aspects of Exchange message transport.
* Configure and troubleshoot all aspects of Exchange DNS: autodiscover, MX, SPF, PTR, etc
* Configure and troubleshoot all aspects of Exchange Unified Messaging
* Decommission exchange 2010
* Install and upgrade Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server 2012R2 / Server 2016)
* Daily administration of Exchange
* Interface with Active Directory (AD), storage, and back and restore staff
* Strong Active Directory, Group Policy Management (GPO) knowledge
* Ensure backup/restore for the Exchange infrastructure is working properly
* Assist in implementing message archiving
* Patch and keep o/s and Exchange current with the latest available security patches (DISA STIG)
* Update Exchange GAL with the entire or partial DoD email address to include PKI certificates.
* Blackberry Mobility Exchange integration
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related IT discipline.
* Six (6) years of experience in a client-server environment.
* Five (5) years of experience with email engineering and administration of MS Exchange 2016, 2013, and MS Outlook 2016, 2013• Four (4) years of experience in server systems administration and analysis.
* Three (3) years of experience with Office 365• Three (3) years of experience with email security appliances (Proofpoint)• Proficient with PowerShell and other scripting skills used to automate messaging processes and reporting is a must• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Active Directory Attributes
* Experience working with appropriate complex systems administration, database administration, or data center maintenance.• Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes to include maintaining system
documentation.• Experience maintaining the integrity and security of servers and systems. • Experience evaluating vendor products, and making recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinating
installation and providing backup recovery. Demonstrated experience to developing and monitoring policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.• Experience in developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results.
Desired skills and experience:
* Blackberry Mobility server administration/Phone provision • Familiarity with CommVault backup solutions• Working Knowledgeable of Change Management processes• Solid professional and customer service skills• Ability to work with minimal guidance• Working Knowledge DoD PKI• On premise Skype• DoD Federation
o MCSA - Microsoft Certified System Administrator OR VCP - VMware Certified Professional.
* IAT Level II baseline certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, (or achieve within six months of TOA of hiring)
Security Clearance: Secret clearance based upon a SSBI or SSBI-PR completed within the past five years.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.