Are you ready to make an impact? If so read on......
The CSS Actuary Systems team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior ETL developer/Architect for Actuary and STAT Reporting Applications' projects. Candidate must excel working independently as well as part of a team, show an appropriate sense of urgency, multi-task across multiple projects, and provide production support.
Required Technical Knowledge:
* Minimum 5 years experience as an ETL Developer (Data Migrator or other ETL tools)
* Prior experience as an ETL Architect and or ETL Administrator
* Expert in Linux/UNIX scripting and SQL
* Experience with GEICO Policy and Claims systems data a plus
* Experience with multiple ETL tools a plus
* Experience with Perforce a plus
* Experience with Data Warehousing concepts and skills
* Experience with sourcing data across multiple platforms (Mainframe, FTP, Data Warehouse, ESB) a plus
* Experience with JSON and XML
* Experience with SDLC/Waterfall/Agile methodologies and developing Project Artifacts
* Experience with Application Systems and Data Analysis
* Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn and teach new concepts and emerging technologies to others a plus
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans * Medical, dental, vision and life insurance * Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs * Tuition reimbursement * Associate assistance program * Flexible spending accounts * Business casual dress * Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations) * Associate clubs and sports teams * Volunteer opportunities * GEICO Federal Credit Union * Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.