The Ambit Group is a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business providing management services to the public and private sectors. Our motto is "We get the mission of government done. Smarter. Faster. And cheaper."
We embody the name of the firm in our culture. Our ambit, or sphere of influence, is one in which all members have a voice and all are committed to outcomes. We understand that work, family and community co-exist, when any element is out of balance, all suffer. Our policies are family-centric, provide flexible work schedules, job sharing and cross-training that meet client requirements and support our employees. We focus on more than the task at hand, we focus on the entirety of our ambit. There is no job too large and no task too low - we function as ONE.
We are currently seeking a Senior Drupal Developer for a proposal effort supporting USDA Food and Nutrition Service. This is a remote position. The developer would be responsible for both front-end and back-end experience, and requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) The developer should have proven experience with Agile project including: Agile Analysis (e.g. capture user stories), Design, Development, Agile Testing, Configuration Management, System Architecture, Content Delivery Systems (e.g Akamai and Azure) and the ability to use Docker, Rancher, and SALT.
* Bachelors degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification with 7+ years of experience
* 5+ years experience working on Drupal Platforms including experience with Drupal 8
* 5+ years of experience with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
* 3+ years working on Agile projects with through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
* Experience with Docker, Rancher, and SALT
* Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence Cloud software
* Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
* MBI Public Trust Clearance preferred
* US Citizenship required