Requisition ID: 219781
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As part of our multi cloud adoption program you will be working on both public and private cloud environments for SAP SuccessFactors. You will be part of cloud operations and collaborate with development and release engineering to support multi-cloud initiatives across the globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Your focus area will be automation and design improvements both at infrastructure and application deployment levels.
* Automate infrastructure provisioning and auto scaling
* DR site failover & recovery process automation.
* DR Test automation
* Provide design improvements for production and DR site builds by leveraging public cloud capabilities
* Work on container concepts and container orchestration tools
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field required
* 5+ years' experience in hands-on DevOps engineering with good exposure to network related technologies
* 3+ years' experience with Python or Java development
* 2+ years hands-on experience with in Kubernetes and Docker in large scale public cloud environments using AKS or EKS, and using infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
* Experience implementing CI/CD, knowing Spinnaker, and Software security training - a plus.
* Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems and administration
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Engineer, Cloud, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering