What We Need
A technical, hands-on Senior DevOps Engineer who can implement and support a world-class service to provide Kareo's customers with an always-on, state-of-the-art, automated SaaS environment on which to build our products and services.
Your Area of Focus
* Design, develop and maintain Continuous Delivery pipelines
* Develop and maintain infrastructure-as-code (IaC) libraries and automation code base
* Engage with development teams to promote DevOps principles and best practices
* Develop and maintain monitoring solutions, ensuring reliability of our environments
* Develop and improve our deployment processes using container technologies
* Support production infrastructure and services, on-premise and in the cloud
* Demonstrated large-scale SaaS experience in a mission critical environment
* Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Experience building CI/CD pipelines with technologies such as: Teamcity, Jenkins, etc.
* Understanding of Java/.NET based applications and microservices architecture
* Experience with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad, etc.)
* Knowledge of programming and scripting in at least one major language (Python, Ruby)
* Experience with Application and Infrastructure Monitoring Tools, such as LogicMonitor, Sumologic, NewRelic, Grafana, etc.
* Knowledge of best practices and Network Operations in an always-up, always-available service
* Knowledge of Linux, Windows and configuration management frameworks (Ansible)
* Strong experience working with systems deployed in a public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) or on-prem
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are always curious to learn more. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality and integrity. We work with urgency because we love what we do.
* Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed is our number one goal and inspires every action we take. We want our customers' practices, and their patients, to thrive. We are empathetic, solution-oriented, and aligned with their needs.
* Together We're Better: We are honest, approachable, and collaborative. We believe great teams with members that are willing to do what it takes to get the job done can accomplish more. We put the team first and win together.
* Constant Innovation: We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers. And we apply the same innovative thinking to our business and healthcare as a whole. We believe in making things better.