This position would script and automate the environmental setup and workflow for ongoing development. These same tools would be leveraged to augment our production operations environment, adding to existing systems monitoring and remediation processes.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Create automation and tooling for large scale data processing applications
* Migrate legacy applications as cloud optimized services
* Implement development ready containers that can run on local machines or in a distributed and secure development cloud.
* Identify and implement tools for automating performance, security, regression and functional tests.
* Communicate implementation progress multiple times daily.
* Keep technical implementation on time and within budget.
The following skills are required:
* Authorized to work in the US
* Big data management and analysis using Amazon EMR, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Kinesis, or Amazon Athena
* Containerization and virtualization using Kubernetes, Docker, ECS/EKS, AKS, and/or VMWare
* Drive infrastructure as code using AWS Cloud Formation
* Proficiency with AWS and Azure
* Mobile, Web, and Desktop application operations experience
* Experience with Application Performance Monitoring tools
* Comfortable with the command-line
The following skills are a plus:
* CISSP, CEH, CISM, or similar
* Experience with Ansible Tower, Ansible Engine, Puppet, and/or Chef
* Graduate Degree in Business or Technology
* Experience running or contributing to open source projects
The ideal candidate will be described by his/her peers using most of these phrases:
* Compelled to think critically
* Does not know how to fail
* Pays attention to detail
* Problem solver
* Sets out to work with planning and foresight
* Has strong oral and written communications skills
* Understands both business and technology
We believe in hiring extremely smart people, giving them aggressive goals, and then getting out of their way so they can achieve those goals. You will work hard, but you will be supported, and you will be compensated and appreciated for your work.
Pantheon conceives and implements online technology solutions that help emerging organizations meet their strategic objectives. Since 1994 we have assisted hundreds of clients in meeting their strategic goals and objectives through the intelligent delivery of online technology solutions to real-world business challenges. We partner with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their businesses; from there, we conceive and implement core technology solutions that can have a demonstrable impact on their strategic goals. We distinguish ourselves from other professional services firms in two key ways: 1) in how we approach applying online technology to help our clients address their challenges and achieve their goals; and 2) by improving the core systems that have a day-to-day impact on our clients' operations.