Veritex Holdings Inc. is a publicly traded bank holding company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Through our wholly owned subsidiary, Veritex Community Bank, a state-chartered bank, we provide relationship-driven commercial banking products and services tailored to meet the needs of small to medium-sized businesses and professionals. Since our inception, we have targeted customers and acquisitions primarily in the Dallas Metropolitan and Houston markets. We have expanded to 40+ locations including a residential mortgage office. We are a fast growing and dynamic organization. The quality of our employees and their dedication to service is what separates us from other banks of any size. We strive to attract and retain exceptional employees who share our commitment to superior customer service, continued growth and organizational success.
We have been recognized as one of The Best Banks to Work for in the US by The American Banker!
The Senior Deskside Technician is responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining the Microsoft Windows desktops, laptop computers and peripherals including printers, desktop telephones, iPads and conference room AV equipment. The Senior Deskside Technician will report to the IT Service Desk Manager and will work closely with other members of the IT department to support all end users local and remote. This position to be located at Veritex Corporate offices in Dallas, Texas.
* Setup, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows desktop and laptop computers, including MS Office/ O365.
* Install and configure application software including browser support.
* Setup and configure printers, scanners and other peripherals.
* Document issue resolution using the IT Ticketing system.
* Maintain excellent communication with all end users and other members of the IT department.
* Work with outside vendors as needed.
* Research and resolve issues with internal systems as well as those hosted by service providers.
* Act as on-call Primary for emergencies as part of an escalation schedule.
* Implement and maintain Information Security policies and procedures
* Manage Service Desk activity and performance to ensure quality, responsiveness, by prioritizing tickets.
* Strict adherence to company technology standards.
* Attention to regulatory requirements and compliance training applicable to position (Bank Secrecy Act, Customer Information Privacy ETC)
* Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information are absolutely essential.
* Travel to designated sites as needed.
* 5+ years setup, configuration, troubleshooting desktop/laptop, printers and Windows software as well as IOS devices in a networked environment.
* Microsoft Office
* Desire JHA experience
* Desire Banking or Financial Technical Background
* Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and related services, i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.
* Knowledge of Active Directory concepts and administration
* Experience working in a structured, process driven environment
* Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
* Good Bed Side manner and customer facing skills
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee will regularly sit; talk; hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee will occasionally stand. Special vision requirements include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. Incumbent must attend work on a regular basis, on time, and withstand varying degrees of stress. This position description describes the minimum selection requirements to qualify for the position. Promotion and other employment decisions are based on employer needs, being in good standing, fully competent performance, and other non-discriminatory subjects.
As of the date shown below, the contents of this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel so classified. Further, essential job functions are subject to change based upon business needs.
Veritex Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Veritex Community Bank Corporate Human Resources [Dallas, Texas] Revised 05/20/19
About Veritex Holdings
Veritex operates as the holding company for Veritex Community Bank that provides various commercial banking products and services to professionals and small and medium-sized businesses.