Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 242569
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Data Privacy and Product Security Practitioner
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Data Privacy and Product Security Practitioner, you will be responsible for:
* Managing all the aspects of third party software lifecycle from a cybersecurity perspective in product development, from vulnerability assessment and anomaly analysis, all the way to license clearance and external risk management.
* Establishing, leading, and managing cross-functional operations and initiatives related to privacy incident monitoring, handling and response for both internal and external threats.
* Develop and maintain security policies and procedures for privacy and security operations monitoring and incident response playbook
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
* You are a well-rounded security and privacy professional that is capable of working at different levels: providing guidance and consultation with regards to privacy and cybersecurity to non-technical co-workers and customers, maintaining conversations with legal, regulatory and quality professionals on governance and risk management, and getting your hands dirty operating technical tools and writing documentation.
* You have a good understanding of proactive management of third party risks through a robust third party risk software and supplier management program, including both OSS and COTS utilization and validation in commercial products.
* You have experience aligning advanced technologies with Security and Privacy by Design principles from the first stages of SW development, ensuring that the used data meets established regulatory compliance needs
* You have a passion for cybersecurity and data privacy, and are excited about being the go-to person for assisting with the management of the data privacy, data protection, and third party risk management
* You enjoy working with global and multi-functional teams, using excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate proposals and results.
* You thrive in highly regulated professional environments, are you are capable of attain constant moving targets such as internal and external regulatory compliance with limited supervision.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
* Excellent understanding of cybersecurity principles from both technical and process perspectives, as well of the key concepts for privacy in the Healthcare arena. CISSP, HCISSP or equivalent certification is a big plus.
* Hands-on practice with open source and COTS software management, supplier management, and third party risk assessment. Understanding of OSS license principles is a big plus.
* Demonstrable experience responding to notifications of security and privacy events, as well as participating in the corresponding remediation and mitigation efforts.
* Minimum of 5 years of related experience as risk manager, privacy advisor, third party software manager or technical program manager in the Medical Technology or related industry
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.