Senior Data Analyst
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs. Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support. Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements.
Business analysis. Business process modeling - enterprise to department level. Ability to interpret Entity Relationship Diagrams.
Additional Job Details:
* Candidate must have DB/SQL experience required, Tableau experience required, and ETL experience required. Ensure they are listed clearly on resume.
* Data Warehousing and Data architecture experience required.
* Alteryx is preferred.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills required. (Excel, Access both required)
* Six(6) years of experience in SQL or equivalent statistical analytical programming language required.
* Minimum five (5) or more years of related analytical experience required.
* Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal support.
* Strong trouble shooting skills are also important.
* 6 years relevant experience and Bachelors degree required.
* Develops accurate, easy to read, and useful information reports.
* Collects data, researches, and prepares advanced trend and data analysis reports.
* Designs and generates tracking and monitoring tools.
* Performs ad-hoc projects
* Under general supervision, this position exists to assist the organization in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing, and reporting data.
* Communicates and supports analytical findings.
* May assist with sophisticated statistical models and forecasting tools using these databases.
* Assists with the definition of complex multi-dimensional healthcare issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
* May translate needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
* May formulate specific implementation plans and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
* Develops creative alternative solutions.
Ideal candidate has DB/SQL experience, Tableau experience required, and ETL experience required.
Soft Skills: Team player, "go getter " who can handle the workload with minimal direction, easy to get along with. Must be able to work independently with minimal support. Strong trouble shooting skills are also important.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.