Job FamilyInfrastructure Security
Job Description SummaryThis dynamic role requires broad understanding of cyber security principles, investigation techniques, and incident response practices to support Transamerica's Information Security Office's cyber incident and fraud response investigations. Responsible for delivering new technologies and services to support the strategies of the business. These technologies and services are delivered as a part of a technology strategy and road-map that is developed based on a comprehensive analysis of capabilities and needs. Participates in and provides leadership for small project delivery teams as new technologies and cyber security services are introduced to the business.Job Description
* Reviewing and analyzing forensic and cyber security event data related to fraud and potential fraud events.
* Correlating log, paper, and process and event data to find relevant connections and to broaden understanding of fraud events as well as other cyber security, network and process events.
* Leading cross functional cyber security and fraud incident response events and teams.
* Threat intelligence correlation to reveal and enrich understanding of threat vectors, attack processes, fraud actors, and malicious cyber behavior.
* Conducting open-source threat research and analysis, including mining dark and deep web sources.
* Participating in usage and deployment of fraud and case management technologies.
* Development and distribution of root cause analyses; to gain shared understanding and agreement on attack, containment, remediation steps, process changes and technical control implementations.
* Facilitating, documenting, and implementing anti-fraud controls, standards and guidelines as required.
* Working with business leaders and client management organizations to explain and level set fraud event issues and concepts.
* Subject matter experts in one or more technologies and their interaction with applications.
* Breadth of knowledge across technology and cyber security disciplines.
* Ability to convert complex information into simple, explainable solutions.
* Understanding of current and future business needs met by infrastructure platforms.
* Results-driven with a bias towards practical applications.
* Possesses a planning orientation with integrative and strategic thinking skills.
* Experience leading and participating in cyber incident response activities.
* Knowledge of open-source threat intelligence collection techniques.
* 2-5+ years of related work experience.
* Four-year Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
* Five or more years of related work experience.
* Certifications in relevant technologies, methods, or platforms are a plus.
* Demonstrate the key critical behaviors of commitment to task, communication, customer focus, decision making / problem solving, flexibility, tolerance of ambiguity, planning, prioritizing, and goal setting
* Strong knowledge of Information Security and Cyber Fraud demonstrated by one or more of the following:
* Bachelor degree in Information/Cyber Security, Information Risk, Information Risk Management.
* Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Management or similar four year technical degree combined with one or more of the following:
* Active CHFI, CISSP, CEH, CompTIA Security+, CAP, CISM, CASP or CISA or equivalent certifications
* Demonstrate the key critical behaviors of commitment to task, communication, customer focus, decision making / problem solving, flexibility, tolerance of ambiguity, planning, prioritizing, and goal setting.
* Experience in Insurance, Payments, Banking or other Fin-Tech Industries.
Behavioral & Leadership Competencies
* Ability to define and communicate complex technical and cyber security problems, concepts and situations to multiple skill levels; including business personnel with little to no cyber experience.
* Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
* Ability to drive and achieve consensus/support from large diverse groups.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling effective articulation of strategy.
* Experience with systems such as Remedy, JIRA, Tanium, and or equivalent.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, preferably with deep Excel and PowerPoint skill sets.
* Demonstrated project management and client relationship skills.
* Ability to lead teams on small to medium projects is required.
At Transamerica we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
* Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration.
* Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution.
* Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo.
* Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer.
* Must be available to travel up to 10%
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It's more than a paycheck.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways - throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Learn more about our Total Rewards Package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
Our Company is committed to providing accessibility to those with disabilities in a manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity, that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 ("AODA"). Please contact email@example.com if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.