A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Business Analysis - Practice Support team oversees Information Technology project lifecycles to help align our Information Technology solutions with our business needs by identifying and addressing gaps. As a part of the team, you'll help optimise opportunity cost, document the right requirements to create solutions that meet user needs, improve efficiency by reducing rework, and shortening project timelines.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Business Analysts apply analytical skills working with business and product owners to develop requirements and user stories stemming from product roadmaps. Analysts add value to the delivery team by working with the business and product owner to create clarity around business objectives through the development of and refinement of user stories. Our Business Analysts solve business problems working with delivery teams using Agile and scrum methodologies.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT system/software development and project management processes
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in, roles as a Business Analyst working on software development projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
* Understanding of requirements from the business or stakeholder's perspective and translating the requirements into the appropriate deliverables in an Agile/Scrum delivery model;
* Understanding of the SDLC activities expected to deliver custom developed and packaged applications and Agile Requirements Methods; and
* Understanding of all phases of applications systems analysis and the SDLC development methodology and Business Process Modeling.
Demonstrates extensive ability, and/or proven record of success, in roles considering the business implications of applying technology to the current business environment and preparing requirements from which applications can be developed including in the following areas:
* Analyzing business and user needs, establishing clear business value objectives, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic or business process difficulties to select, build or modify large, complex or mission critical information systems to achieve business value;
* Performing Senior Business Analyst responsibilities working on large and complex software development, infrastructure, SaaS and/or Cloud solutions;
* Applying analytical skills to evaluate and document accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs;
* Managing the quality and acceptance of vendor analysis and testing of SOW deliverables in a project setting;
* Developing and guiding the documentation of requirements and test cases so that the requirements and test cases are unambiguous, aligned, consistent and not in contradiction with each other;
* Working collaboratively within a delivery team at all levels including stakeholder management, with considerate ability to take ownership of tasks and complete them with minimal direct supervision; and
* Developing deep business and application domain knowledge for an assigned business portfolio and/ or LoS to aid in critically evaluating the balance of both business needs and user requests.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.