We were cloud before cloud was cool! Now we are working on tomorrow's problems.
What sets us apart?
* We have been working in Cloud computing since we were founded in 1999. Now we're working on exciting projects in PaaS, Big Data and Machine Learning to help employees at some of the world's largest companies realize their potential.
* We are a technology company that understands the importance of staying up-to-date and at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Global Scale?! We have over 30 million users in 192 different countries! Who even knew there were 192 different countries?
* We make software that empowers people, and we think that is pretty cool! So much so, that we live it every day. Cornerstone offers monthly development days, along with countless training opportunities. Top it off with real career growth possibilities, and you have yourself a company for the long term!
* Check out our office. Need a code break? Go play in our arcade, watch a movie in our theater, or even get a free massage in our dedicated massage room! Or, grab some free food and rest on our outdoor patio (Ocean view of course ☺)
* We also offer top of the line benefits! How does Company stock, unlimited vacation, a 401k match and top of the line healthcare sound?
Intrigued? Please read on...
What you'll be doing:
* Working in an Agile environment with Product Managers and QA Engineers to continually enhance Cornerstone's web applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and implementing optimizations
* Developing .NET Microservices as a part of our platform-wide Microservice refactoring
* We're moving to AWS, so you'll be playing an integral part of this major architectural initiative
* Mentoring Associate and Mid-Level Developers and promoting best software engineering practices across design, build, and test
* Collaborating with a world class team of Engineers across the SDLC
Cornerstone simply looks for good Software Engineers who want to tackle challenging problems in an innovative and collaborative manner. We pride ourselves on having an ego-free environment. We are a Microsoft shop on the backend, so you will be coding in C#.NET and using MS SQL, but we also work with cool open source technologies like ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, and MongoDB. We consider ourselves language agnostic problem-solvers and do not discriminate if you haven't worked with our exact tech stack. Here's what we're focused on hiring for and will make you successful in our environment:
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related Engineering field or equivalent job experience
* 3+ years of experience developing complex web applications
* Experience developing Microservices, RESTful services, or other SOA development experience
* SQL querying/development experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server. Exposure to other non-relational DBs is a plus!
* Exposure to public cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, etc. is a big plus but not required
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management solutions delivered as Software-as-a-Service.