Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
Securely and compliantly storing crypto assets is core to executing on our vision and building our brand of trust. The Custody team builds and maintains the most secure crypto storage service in the world - storing billions of dollars worth of crypto assets for some of the biggest names in both crypto and finance. We take on hard engineering problems in cryptography, security, blockchain technology and distributed systems.
As an engineer for Coinbase Custody, you will build the core Custody platform, which sits at the intersection of our institutional clients and our proprietary cold storage infrastructure. You will ship both APIs and UIs to enable a range of use-cases across a variety of assets, including cold and hot storage, staking-as-a-service, crypto loan, etc. Finally, you will join a small but growing team - you will be in front of customers and directly part of the feedback loop.
A little about our team: We take continuous learning to heart - every day in our world brings new ideas and opportunities. We take personal ownership of our mission and believe we will deliver on it. We value positive energy, and clear communication and are committed to building an inclusive environment for people from every background.
* Build the most reliable, secure and user-friendly crypto Custody platform in the world
* Ship scalable and performant backend services that meet the needs of our 24/7, global client-base
* Interface with proprietary cold, warm and hot storage infrastructure to provide a range of custody use-cases
* Build a powerful, easy to use suite of APIs and documentation for developers to build applications on top of Coinbase Custody
* Work closely with Product and Sales to develop and ship new features and services
* 4+ years of software engineering experience
* You've designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture
* You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
* You're passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together
What to send:
* Github Profile
* Links to products you've built
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.