Carousel Industries is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, poised for explosive growth. As a premier IT services firm, we offer an extensive portfolio of services and technologies that span the following areas: unified communications and collaboration, networking, data center, security, and cloud-based solutions. Through our partnerships with leading technology vendors-like Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, HPE, and Fortinet, for example-Carousel offers innovative IT leadership, consultative, professional, and managed services to help our clients drive transformation within their organization.We are searching for those who are fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities to the next level. If you are someone who wants to become the "go-to person" or the "subject matter expert" in your field, then Carousel is the place for you. Ask Carousel employees what makes them stick around for 5, 10, or 20 years, and they'll tell you it's the brilliant people with whom they collaborate and the opportunities for personal and professional growth. In addition to gaining a quantum leap in your technical IQ, Carousel is a fun place with a work hard / play hard mentality and an inspiring culture. Whether it's assembling a team to compete in the next Tough Mudder or enjoying a summertime BBQ, Carousel employees consider their peers as family. To learn about our team and how you can be part of the Carousel family, find us at www.carouselindustries.com, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
This position provides the customer with a dedicated resource to assist with meeting established business objectives. As an extension of the customer's staff, the dedicated resource will be responsible for identifying and meeting their assigned customer's needs though providing service and support on the applicable equipment and products that aligns with Carousel's high standards of customer support and focus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain high standards for physical cable plant and installation work; ensure all cables are neatly secured and labeled, and all debris generated by installation activities is cleaned and the environment is restored to pre-work condition prior to departure.
* Provide support for maintenance, service, break-fix, and project activities as directed and scheduled by Supervisor.
* Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting to determine the cause of technical faults or errors; resolve technical issues and liaise with other technical experts for problem resolution.
* Install or replace equipment, with knowledge of A/V integration
* Install physical cabling, equipment and related support infrastructure.
* Provide maintenance support for A/V equipment, such as microphones, projectors, lighting control, ATC hardware.
* Program and /or troubleshoot A/V equipment
* Perform maintenance to control/DSP/VTC, under supervision
* Verify equipment, service, and customer acceptance prior to departure.
* Conduct Preventative Maintenance Routines on video systems as assigned and present any issues to the Supervisor.
* Ensure accurate and timely entry of work log information, time spent, and other details of work performed into ticket management system either directly or via Technical Supervisor.
* Develop and provide documentation for installation instructions, how-to's and processes for moves, adds, and changes
* May be required to travel to additional customer locations.
* Programming experience (AMX, Crestron, Extron)
* Experience with Polycom SoundStructure, BiAMP, and/or ClearOne Audio Processors
* Experience with Trio Phones and Group Series Codecs
* Remote access systems, including VPN and modems.
* Diagnostics equipment, including cable tester, volt meters, and other related tools.
* Industry Certifications preferred:
* Crestron DMC -E/T
* Polycom Sound Structure / PCVE
* OSHA 10/30
* Biamp Tesira
* CCNA (R/S)
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* 3-5 years of demonstrable experience in A/V installation, maintenance and configuration roles
* Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently as well in a team environment.
* Valid driver's license
* Willingness to provide personal information and submit to background checks, drug screening, and health inquiries as required by assigned client.