Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
* Collaborate with industry / business subject area professionals, software engineers, and technical leadership as part of a dynamic, distributed, and fast paced project team to design and build elegant, high-impact business applications
* Facilitate client discovery sessions to define project scope and requirements, and translate business processes to functional specifications and user stories
* Lead technical design sessions to define user experience, data definition, process / rules configuration, and integration for intelligent automation solutions
* Lead the build, test, and delivery of intelligent automation solutions using industry leading vendor technologies
* Collaborate with diverse onshore / offshore teammates on the software development process and agile methodologies
* Lead presentations of key automation concepts and demonstrations to client stakeholders
* A minimum of three years of experience with system implementations along with basic understanding of key concepts related to Software Development Life Cycle, Information Security, and Digital Transformation adoption
* A minimum of 2 years' experience with Appian BPM as well as a thorough understanding of relational databases, SQL and web services
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, Information Management or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
* Experience with Appian Designer or Lead Designer certification is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with clients at multiple levels as well as ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.