Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Senior Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice.
* Document test results including logging bugs with detailed steps to reproduce for development teams
* Define and adopt industry best practices in Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies, test frameworks and proactively analyze processes / practices to drive improvements
* Create robust test documentation including test plans, test cases, and test result analysis
* Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing per defined standards
* Identify and implement test tools for functional, regression and performance testing including automation frameworks/harness
* Work with a team of QA staff to implement test plan through execution of test cases and scripts
* A minimum of three years of Quality Assurance experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Experience developing overall test strategy and plans for complex system implementations including a variety of technologies and design patterns
* Experience executing test cases/scripts for application implementations
* Demonstrated success with application implementations such as Web, SOA, middleware and legacy systems integration
* U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.