Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice.
* Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
* Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
* Participate in business development efforts by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
* Manage and implement Configuration Management and Risk Management Framework
* Standup, automate, and manage AWS environment for multiple projects
* A minimum of three years of ETS related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university preferred
* Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications, including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
* Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP/ROLAP/HOLAP and an understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, and architecture
* Experience in setting up AWS infrastructure, VCP's, and security user groups and roles
* Experience with multiple AWS services IIAM, Cloud Formation/Formation Templates Cloudwatch, ECS, Lamda...
* U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government TS/SCI security clearance
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.