Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Cloud and Data Automation to join our Digital Business Transformation organization. This opportunity is open to internal candidates from all KPMG US locations and external candidates interested in being based in one of the cities listed within this posting.
* Work with Architecture teams and participate in developing solution designs
* Support in the development of roadmaps and participate in the standard process for security solutions
* Maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in the area of system engineering
* Drive to deliver technology and products in the roadmap, on-schedule, with the highest quality
* Supply Performance Monitoring and support of VMware infrastructure including vCenter and ESX hosts for VDI environment
* Participate in various infrastructure projects within the scope of the Virtual Hosting team
* Minimum three years of experience IT environment experience managing and supporting projects
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Administration and automation implementation experience in AWS GovCloud, Azure Government and OpenShift
* Application and system analytics experience with using Splunk
* In-depth knowledge in AWS and Azure platforms features and lifecycle usage in a highly secure and compliant environment
* Proficient in developing automated solution using Python or PowerShell
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.