KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (KST), based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 70 years, KST has been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical effectiveness.
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA), an affiliate of KST, is headquartered in El Segundo, California, and is responsible for all U.S. distribution and sales of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices, and OR1® operating room integration technologies.
What does all that mean to you?
It means you would be joining an organization where you can be proud to play a part in making a difference in people's lives every day.
Being a part of KARL STORZ offers many additional rewards.
This includes a commitment to offering competitive compensation, as well as a 401(k) with a 60% match up to the first 6% of your base salary.
We support our employees' health goals by providing outstanding health benefits that include, but are not limited to, medical (PPO, HRA, HSA, and flex spending), dental and vision, as well as amazing wellness programs where you can earn cash or gift cards.
We encourage work/life balance so our employees can recharge and take care of themselves. We offer new employees 3 weeks of paid vacation in the first year, 10 paid holidays and paid sick leave that can also be used to take care of immediate family members.*
We strive to continuously learn and give back to our community. We offer our employees the same opportunity through tuition reimbursement, multiple company-sponsored charitable events and corporate matching for charitable giving.
If KARL STORZ sounds like a company you would like to be a part of, we invite you to learn about our opportunity below!
The Senior FICO Analyst will provide solutions for minor changes or enhancements in the system and resolve daily issues. He / She provides best business practice knowledge to aid the design process. The Senior FICO Analyst translates conceptual business requirements into functional specifications in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the technical team. He/She communicates a proof of concept to stakeholders so that proposed solutions are understood.
* Strong expertise in at least two end to end business processes
* Primary contact for business partner for functional area of responsibility
* Strong understanding of process flow modeling concepts
* Translate business requirements into functional design
* Create functional specification documents and partner with development team for solutions
* Manage production support deliverables such as design document, configuration documents and functional specifications
* Perform necessary configuration in FICO to meet the requirements of the business solution.
* Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
* Must have at least 4-6 years of experience with SAP ECC with expert knowledge in SAP Controlling and strong understanding of FI.
* Specific knowledge required in Controlling include:
* Cost Center and Profit Center Accounting
* Profitiability Analysis
* Product Costing for both Manufacturing and Sales & Distribution entities
* Order used for statistical and real internal orders; Production; and Service Management;
* Financial Planning.
* Specific knowledge required in Finance include:
* Master Data Management (customer, vendor, COA)
* Functional Area
* General Ledger
* Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
* Asset Accounting;
* Special Purpose Ledger
* Month End/Year End Closing
* Intercompany Transactions
* Financial Reporting
* Other areas of expertise highly desirable include S/4 HANA Finance, and Project Systems
* Must have strong knowldege of FICO integration to all other SAP Modules
* Expertise in at least two end to end business processes
* Familiarity with Process modelling is necessary
* Knowledge of Sharepoint, Visio, and MS Office is highly desirable
* Strong communication skills a must.
* Must be able to collaborate and effectively work in teams.
* Must have a service-oriented personality
* Fluency in spoken and written English
* Must be able to travel occasionally domestically and internationally.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree preferably in computer science; advanced degree preferred.
* 4-6 years of work related experience as an SAP Business or Systems Analyst.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. #LI-MS1
* Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible for paid time off except for where required by state law.