A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
5 year(s) in progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in security architecture as applied in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities including the following areas:
* Contributing new intellectual capital through deep specialization in a subject matter area or technical domain within Security Architecture;
* Translating pillar strategy by leading or managing others and performing work with significant independence;
* Influencing both internally and externally through building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or projects, within Security Architecture;
* Managing efforts within the Security Architecture space; and,
* Building and maintaining large-scale, multi-part programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Engaging business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals and requirements;
* Mapping long term business requirements to security architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, SABSA, Zachman etc.;
* Designing and building security technology solutions aligned to a global central service environment;
* Engineering experience with enterprise security technology;
* Contributing to a central technology service organization;
* Navigating a matrix organization; and,
* Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skill sets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.