Position: Security Information Analyst
Location: Washington, DC or Saint Louis, MO
* Manages the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of systems, programs, policies, procedures, and tools related to Hosting Operations.
* Provide knowledge transfer to client on information systems security methods, techniques, and industry best practices.
* Monitor UAM (User Access Management) ticket queue
* Access tickets -- grant or change access to various systems for users
* Problem solve issues that don't fall under ordinary access (system not working, unknown issue, etc...)
* Password resets
* Profile changes
* Exit tickets
* Monitor security emails for user questions and issues. Work and assist security team with resolutions
* Answer calls from users with questions or concerns about access
* Experience with firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and scanning products.
* Security experience with Unix and Linux.
* May occasionally require work be performed after normal duty hours.
* Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse user community with varied technical skills and experiences.
* Be a self-starter, self-motivated and self-directed.
* Demonstrated ability to lead, follow, and mentor as appropriate.
* Have a strong desire to succeed at this type of assignment.
* Ability to work in a "team" environment.
* Occasional local, regional, and nationwide travel required.
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in Security Services in a customer orientated environment
* Desired Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.