Do you have a background in software engineering and want to pursue a career in application security? Want to learn about and utilize the latest security monitoring tools? Interested in working with software engineers and architects to promote secure code? We're looking for an expert collaborator with an Agile background to join our team as a Security Test Engineer I, where you'll be responsible for application development, coaching and mentoring colleagues on security tools, and preparing and executing security test cases for projects and features driven by the Product Management Council.
In addition to performing application security engineering, you'll be responsible for manual and automated penetration testing of features scheduled for release, and will serve as a subject matter expert on our Secure Software Development Lifecycle. If you're a top-notch communicator who wants to work on pilot programs, gain exposure to different technologies and mentor others within our organization, let's chat!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company headquartered in Holmdel, NJ. Eight-times voted a Best Place to Work by NJBIZ and #16 on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list, we are the industry's #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
* Responsible for checking vulnerabilities in the monthly and weekly releases through tools.
* Enable and train agile teams on security concepts.
* Evaluation new security tools, research and suggest.
* Reviews and verifies security bug tickets within internal Bug Tracking Tool
* Creates and tracks defects in the bug tracking tool effectively
* Works with development team/Technical writing team to ensure documentation is available and is always current on security side
* Troubleshoots and helps address production tickets when routed to QA level
* Performs penetration and vulnerability assessments against projects/features, as necessary, and follow up to ensure that findings are properly addressed.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering degree.
* 2+ years of software testing experience of web based products. Must be familiar with entire Software Development Life Cycle process
* 1+ years of specialized security testing, techniques and tools
* Must be familiar with static and dynamic code analysis methodologies and processes
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated, able to learn and research issues independently
* Experience with vulnerability management and penetration testing tools
* Ability to apply risk based methodologies to information security issues
* Experience with any one vulnerability management tools similar to or such as Nessus, Rapid7, Qualys, Burpsuite, Saint, etc.
* Ability to leverage frameworks and standards such as SANS, NIST, ISO, and OWASP.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.