We're a stable, fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to start and grow your career. We offer a diverse selection of instructor-led trainings online and in-person for our clients to choose from. Our products are leading the information security training industry with customers including the federal government, military and Fortune 500 companies. Delivering award-winning trainings to the CIA, FBI, NSA, Sandia National Labs, Microsoft, JP Morgan-Chase, Amgen, Intel and more, we are leading experts in the field of information security certification training.
As a mid-market company, we're not interested in office politics or the endless trials of corporate hierarchies and bureaucracy. We're interested in getting things done. Our management teams are open to your suggestions and make sound decisions on helping us grow. It's evident in the 450% growth we've seen over the past 4 years.
Our Security Engineers are vital members of our content development team who focus on identifying current security trends and developing cutting edge courseware to support our training modules. You will conduct research on the latest network-based vulnerabilities and technical security defenses. You bring a solid foundation of knowledge in detection of network and software attacks, operating system fundamentals, forensics, reverse engineering, and use it to develop top notch content.
You are a team player who helps to plan and implement curriculum and educational programs for students within the online training program. You'll design content for students so that student learning occurs, skills are developed, and students are motivated to learn and achieve their educational objectives. You'll also support our marketing efforts by reviewing articles for our knowledge resource communities and jump in to help with additional projects when you're needed.
* Technical Information Technology and Information Security experience (e.g. Network Engineer, System Administrator, Information Security Analyst, etc.)
* Experience with multiple security, networking, and OS certifications
* Experience with tools such as wireshark, metasploit, nmap, etc.
* Strong research abilities and analytical skills
* Basic programming skills a plus
* In-depth knowledge of Windows, Linux, Mac, OS, and mobile platforms
* Understanding of internet and networking technologies and protocols
* Strong interest or background in security, specifically in penetration testing and computer forensics
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education curricula
* Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
* Multi-tasker with great time management skills
* Self-directed and able to take on responsibilities with minimal supervision
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite
* Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, IT, and/or appropriate skill level in related field.
Why you should join us at InfoSec Institute
* We promote from within!
* Close to public transportation in an easy to access downtown location
* High level of autonomy in your role
* Work with a smart, savvy team of developers doing awesome things
* Fun work environment and casual dress code
* Flexible schedule
* Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance)
* 401k with company match!
* Paid vacation, sick, and holiday time
How to apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, apply right now! A real human being, me - Lorelei, will review your application and get back to you if you're a good fit. If you're unsure or have questions, feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec was founded in 1998 by an expert team of information security instructors. Their goal was to build a business by offering the best possible training experience for students. We felt that by providing the best possible hands on training, the most practical for today's demanding workplace requirements, that the business would grow by leaps and bounds. This original assumption proved true. Infosec has trained over 15,000 individuals. Unlike other training companies that have been founded by non-technical business persons, Infosec deeply understands the needs of today's IT professionals and is best positioned to offer world class training.
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.