https://app.jobvite.com//Logo/2628_GPSLogo180x110BLUE_1473358962350_Company.jpg" alt="No Image" />
GuidePoint Security's Threat & Attack Simulation Practice provides attack-oriented professional services, including Penetration Testing, Social Engineering, Red Teaming, IoT/Hardware Assessments, Vulnerability Assessments, and a variety of ad hoc Custom Assessments to address unique information security concerns for prestigious clients.
As a Security Analyst, you will be a reliable team member that leverages your knowledge, skills, and experience to assist with delivering exceptional results to clients for the Practice's core professional service offerings, as well as embarking on a long-term journey to hone your skills and mature your career as the company grows.
* Assist in the delivery of Threat & Attack Simulation's professional services, including but not limited to Vulnerability Assessments, Internal and External Penetration Tests, Wireless Security Assessments, Onsite and Remote Social Engineering, Red Team Assessments, IoT/Hardware Assessments, and a variety of Custom Assessments
* Contribute to comprehensive assessment deliverables that are proficiently tailored to both technical and managerial audiences and fully detail the technical execution, core deficiencies, business impact, and realistic remediation strategies
* Utilize automation, orchestration, and scripting to reduce manual processes, improving overall efficiency while also enabling new capabilities to meet the rapidly changing needs of our clients
* Contribute to marketing initiatives via activities such as publishing research, speaking at industry conferences, authoring blog articles and whitepapers, hosting webinars, and developing security tools
* Perpetually strengthen relevant skills, knowledge, and abilities to stay at the forefront of the information security industry
* Foster client relationships by providing support, information, and guidance
* Maintain a strong desire to learn, adapt, and improve along with a rapidly-growing company
* Perform other duties as assigned
Education, Credentials, and Experience
* InfoSec community involvement, such as conference speaking, blog/whitepaper authoring, and podcast speaking/producing experience is strongly preferred
* Experience performing offensive/attack-oriented security assessments is strongly preferred
* Experience in an enterprise-level consulting services role is strongly preferred
* Internal operational (non-consulting) experience is strongly preferred
* Lab-based certifications, such as OSCP, OSCE, OSEE, and GSE are strongly preferred
* Other relevant industry certifications, such as GPEN and GCIH, are also preferred
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 250 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company's success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
* MacBook Air or Pro
* Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
* 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
* Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.