Scrum Team Development Lead
Req #: 190040775
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The Digital team is chartered with managing and directing the business services supporting major externally facing application components (web and native mobile apps) focusing on the discipline of functional delivery in the area of customer login, enrollment, product enrollment, and data sourcing across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. enterprise.
* Design and write code for highly scalable, responsive web/mobile applications used by millions of customers.
* Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
* Collaborate with other developers to create open, standards-based solutions, while working with a new JPMorgan Chase technology platform.
* Work closely with the business and multiple development, architecture, design, and test teams to implement next generation applications.
* Follow Agile methodologies, take ownership of development stories and translate requirements into code.
* Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
* Provide technical leadership across functional teams
* Lead code reviews and mentor junior developers
* Participate in design sessions with fellow programmers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
* Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
* 10+ years of Java/J2EE application development experience or related experience.
* Knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology.
* Experience performing server-side Java programming in a WebSphere/Tomcat environment is required.
* Experience building SOAP/REST web services using Java is required.
* Demonstrated knowledge of OOP and SOA principles, and design patterns is required.
* Experience working with Spring IOC is required.
* Demonstrated knowledge of J2EE server technologies including XML, JMS, and JAX-WS is required.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Java concurrency and concurrency patterns is required.
* Experience building thread-safe code is required.
* PL/SQL development experience is required.
* Experience working with ORM tools such as iBatis or Hibernate is required.
* Experience working with TDD, code testability standards, and JUnit/Mockito is required.
* Experience working with open source frameworks, such as Apache, Google, or Netflix is required.
* Experience working on High-Volume, High-Availability Transactional applications is required.
* Experience with API and service testing
* Hands on with development and test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. BDD and Cucumber)
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.