Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our Scrum Master opportunity in St. Louis, MI.
* Assisting and supporting the Product Owner and Team to continually improve the business value delivery to their product.
* Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
* Supporting a self-organized team, and coaching the team on self-organization practices.
* Helping remove impediments and/or guiding the team to remove impediments both within the team and with external groups.
* Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving. Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Assisting with internal and external communication for the team and improving transparency.
* Supporting and educating the Product Owner and team, especially with respect to reviewing and maintaining the product backlog.
* Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
* Working with the Scrum Master community of practice to improve the organization's product delivery capability.
* Experience as a Scrum Master for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement practices.
* Some hands-on experience with software development (developer, tester, technical analyst, etc.).
* Knowledge of other Agile approaches (XP, Kanban, FDD, TDD) and familiarity with scaled agile (SAFe, LeSS, DaD).
* Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile/DevOps techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games Experience in a "DevOps" environment where the team has a focus on automation and continuous integration.
* Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: progress tracking techniques, Retrospective formats, story estimation, etc.).
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.