CGI is growing!! We are currently looking for Scrum Masters at all levels across all industries.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic scrum coach to join our growing team. In this role you would be responsible for overseeing software development teams and working under Scrum methodology. You should have proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
* You will coach Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Development Teams on Agile values & principles, ceremonies and help them become self-sufficient.
* We look to you to provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
* Responsible for Scrum pivots and various types of scrum trainings.
* Support Agile & DevOps practice in various initiatives.
* Coach scrum masters to become coach for teams.
* You will be coaching multiple teams at the same time.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* 5+ Years of working experience in Agile methodologies as Agile Coach or Scrum Master
* Experience navigating a consulting engagement, managing customer expectations, and ensuring your work is aligned with the goals and objectives outlined in a statement of work
* Excellent skills in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and overall helping people communicate effectively
* A proactive and empowering nature that makes others want to follow your lead
* A tacit understanding of when to step in and lead and when to step back and let the team determine the best course of action
* Experience with popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g. Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
* Basic understanding of agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.)
* Experience conducting training and developing training materials
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.