LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a SAS ETL Developer for a 6 month contract opportunity with our opinion research client in downtown Chicago, IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The SAS ETL Developer will:
* Work with other programmers, researchers, and statisticians to develop and maintain systems that extract data and to prepare these data for delivery to internal and external clients, specifically through the SAS Data Management Advanced tool.
* Participate in developing technical requirements, system design, and creation of data flows for data edit and transformation tasks.
* Work closely with the technical project manager to develop work plans, schedules, and prepare work estimates.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a similar quantitative field, such as Economics or Engineering.
* 3+ years' experience in building and maintaining SAS Data Management Advanced jobs (preferably the 2.7 release).
* Expert in extracting from and loading data into SQL Server databases (2008 or higher) using SAS Data Integration Studio.
* Experience with data editing and cleaning, as well as efficient coding to deal with large quantities of data by building repeatable processes.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.