Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
I: Job Summary
This position will be responsible for driving the implementationand training of assigned improvement projects, processes and programs within Finance and Accounting. Working both independently and as part of a team, this position will drive results through increased utilization and harmonization of our primary financial systems.
* Develop and implement Dassian solutions within an SAP environment
* Provide functional, process, and technical expertise around the Dassian Solution
* Perform configuration changes to relevant Dassian solution area and SAP modules
* Execution of short- and long-term objectives through the coordination of activities with a direct responsibility for results, including resources and training.
* Communicate highly complex ideas, issues and designs.
* Review and recommend priorities for changes/enhancements.
* Execute assigned activities relating to continuous improvement projects.Proactively and effectively communicates with all project stakeholders including project team members and project owners
* Help facilitate and and/or conduct assigned project related meetings, including stake holder and core team meetings
* Escalates potential project risks, issues and project delays as required
* Writing of reports and queries utilizing report writer and simple query tools available in SAP environment.
* Produce comprehensive documents outlining user specifications, business processes, functional specifications, test cases and recommendations.
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Make recommendations based on analysis and solutions to problems.
* Assist with various projects as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
III: Education, Experience & Skills
* 5+ years of finance/financial systems experience.
* Three to five years' experience in process and/or system enhancements and support of SAP FI module in a global, regulated environment. This includes:
* Development of business process and requirements
* Planning, technical development, configuration and customization.
* Ongoing support and process improvements in the areas of Financial Reporting, Inventory Management/Reporting, Profit Center and Functional Area Accounting, Process Orders, Work Orders, Assessments, Master Data, and CATs.
* Documentation and training
* Experience in SAP FI & CO, as well as Dassian Government Accounting module
* Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree preferred
* Ability to lead the requirements gathering, spec development, configuration, testing, implementation, and support.
* Project management and customer/user relationship skills.
* Build and support other SAP FI & CO applications as required.
* PMP certification preferred.
* Ability to prioritize and use time management skills and delegate tasks accordingly
* Ability to work within a matrix organization, team skills
* Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
IV: Physical/Mental Requirements
Type/keyboard, good eye/hand coordination, stand, walk, sit, twist/turn, reach outward, reach above shoulder, hand dexterity, bend, and squat/kneel. Use phone, fax, copier, and computer. Organize/coordinate, analyze/interpret, problem solve, make decisions, supervise, plan, communicate, prepare written communications, and prepare transaction documents.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.