Translate high-level design and business requirements into system solutions and implement in alignment with the design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance and security requirements.
* Develop system designs that adhere to high-level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements
* Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
* Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards (Core/Template)
* Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook
* Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
* Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
* Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business
* Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards
* Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
* Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope
Relocation Assistance available
Travel Expectation 25%
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.