Requisition ID: 220999
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As a Senior Consultant for Service Administration, you are responsible for providing administration assistance for a portfolio of enterprise clients. Support would include, but not limited, to: best practice recommendations, configuration assistance, troubleshooting as well as training. You will establish a trusted relationship with your customers, providing them training and solution assistance as they request it to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with SAP Concur products and services throughout the life of the client. You will work closely as a functional and technical subject matter expert to communicate with customers regarding a variety of topics, ranging from product capabilities to support tickets. You will manage and maintain customer configurations; adding, editing or removing configurable options as requested by the customer.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through clear communication and accountability for the overall customer experience. Your success hinges on your communication, troubleshooting, business acumen, organization and product knowledge on SAP Concur Expense and Invoice.
Senior Consultant for Service Administrator Responsibilities
Understand your client's business requirements in order to best configure the system and exceed client expectations. You will:
* As requested, communicate (via phone, chat or online case/email) with the client, discussing: goals, priorities, product roadmap, monthly releases and positioning additional services for identified gaps
* Assist in identifying usage gaps to increase adoption levels.
* Troubleshoot and resolve client cases to meet their real needs, not just as stated in the case
* Perform configuration changes as requested by the customer.
* Facilitate manual and automated data imports and exports.
* Create and submit any Solution Suggestion according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services
* Perform as a first step help to other consultants
Activity with all Clients
* Make yourself consistently available to assist with customer requests (research, respond and act).
* Coordinate conference calls with customers and Concur technical resources to expedite troubleshooting when needed.
* Communicate difficult messages, such as 'R&D won't fix', 'Feature request not available in the current product', when necessary, or work closely with Client Development or management to communicate messages.
* Assist clients navigating, contacting Concur resources, i.e. Client Executive, Billing, and Audit Services, as necessary.
* Mediums of communication can involve and are not limited to direct calls, conference calls, screen sharing, emails, cases, chat, etc.
* Escalate issues to designated team contacts and/or cross-functional teams in a timely manner to ensure client issues are addressed in a timely manner
* You will be accountable to the customer and to each other in solving the problem and providing transparency to your clients so they are aware of options and plans to resolve any outstanding concerns.
* Act as an escalation point and conduit to engage appropriate members within internal teams to assign tasks and discuss possible resolutions to client's challenges
General Responsibilities for Service Administration Consultants
* Develop and maintain functional and technical product knowledge.
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
* Act with the customer in mind and demonstrate the ability to express empathy toward a customer that has raised issues or concerns.
* Detail all communication in internal tracking tools in a timely manner.
* Develop and maintain knowledge of SAP Concur's implementation and support practices and methodologies
Education, Experience & Training required:
* BA/BS or equivalent experience is desired
* Previous experience implementing or supporting Concur software required
* Management consulting experience is a plus
* Software design and configuration experience is a plus
* Technical file integration experience is a plus
* Consulting in a client facing environment is a plus
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Experience utilizing boolean logic in queries or configurations
* Programming classes not required, but a plus
* Successful experience working directly with customers.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Effective troubleshooting ability
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills.
* Communication and planning
Critical Performance Competencies:
* Personal professional effectiveness
* Communication and influence
* Planning and organizing
* Process management / Quality
* Decisiveness / Judgment
* Business Acumen/Strategic Business Perspective
* Owns the solution
* Takes Initiative
* Puts the customer first
* Displays personal & corporate integrity
* Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
* Is transparent
* Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Physical and Cognitive or Mental Requirements:
Major Job activities - physical requirements:
* Use of computer and keyboard for extended periods of time on most or all workdays
* Use of telephone - throughout the workday as needed to conduct business
* Working under time pressure
* Working rapidly for long periods
* Communicating and interacting with others
Major Job activities - mental requirements:
* Multiple concurrent tasks
* Ability to perform under stress
* Reading and comprehension
* Problem solving
* Customer contact
Working environment (where major activities are carried out):
* Indoors in an office or control room
* Occasional air travel may be required
* 40+ hours per week will typically be necessary to accomplish performance objectives and to provide satisfactory job presence and/or responsiveness
* Flexibility as to the specific working hours may be required or available
Job Location: Bellevue, Washington or remote. If remote, applicants must be in the west (state of Arizona, California, Oregon, Utah or Washington).
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :Virtual - USA
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Consulting, Management Consulting, Technology, Management, Research