Req ID: 48441
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a SAP BW/4 HANA Sr. Developer to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Architect and guide the team to implement the solution for our customer.
Because our skills section doesn't support the required skill-sets yet, they are listed below. Please use these rather than what's on the skills tab:
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
* Hands on ABAP coding experience for BW routines and user exits, extractors etc….
* Experience in SAP BW HANA modeling and optimization scenarios including Hybrid scenarios
* High knowledge and decent experience in SAP BPC on top of SAP BW, and with strong planning and consolidation knowledge
* Experience in replication scenarios on SAP landscape transformation (SLT) or Sybase Replication Server with operational reporting or data mart scenario - HANA Modeling, Optimization
* Strong experience is relational Database modeling and Star Schema is needed
* SAP BI (Business Objects) 4.x reporting tools experience is MUST
* Must have excellent knowledge of relational data modeling and data warehousing models.
* Strong knowledge of R/3-ECC Extraction in the areas of Finance, Supply Chain, SD/MM/PP -Logistics, and HR
* Knowledge and hands on writing SQL scripts, User exits, should have ABAP knowledge, ABAP Debugging experience.
* Exp. in working in onsite/offshore models
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
* 3 + years of experience in BW 7.4/7.5 and BW/4 HANA projects with lift and shift Or BW re-design projects
* At least 5+ years of experience in Business Objectcs, Analysis Office reporting tools on top of SAP BW
Degree: e.g. Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.