Implementation and support of new and existing functionality related to Operations, Manufacturing Intelligence and Integration (MII) and Plant Maintenance. Support Operations Excellence projects in Molex Americas Manufacturing Plants.
* Provides leadership by working closely with business function areas to understand business processes, review current systems, and define data requirements. Evaluates current system capabilities and identifies system modifications or changes that need to be made to current business MII processes.
* Works as a team member with manufacturing units, GIS, and MII application development resources to implement system changes. Communicates detailed requirements and timelines to appropriate IT department.
* Utilizes programs to convert data files into SAP. Generates reports to verify loaded information is accurate and complete.
* Performs tests of new and updated functionality to verify desired results are achieved. Evaluates results and coordinates changes to improve system performance. Creates test plans as required.
* Organizes and tracks the progress of implementations and application changes by applying project management techniques. Identifies issues that will delay on-time delivery and assists in resolving them. Communicates to IS, GIS and management the status and problems with work assignments. Provides assistance to overcome obstacles and complete projects.
* Provides on-going support including training of plant ITC's (Information Technology Coordinator), auditing of data, troubleshooting system problems, answering questions regarding system usage, and developing system enhancements.
* Helps to develop and maintain system related documentation.
* Works closely with Operation Excellence and MII Lead Team members to help create global implementation and development plans for MII
* Understand, support, and contribute to current MBM, Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3+ years process development/management experience with manufacturing processes
Preferred Job Requirements:
* Bachelor's in Operations Management or Business Systems
* Previous experience as Lean / Green Belt in manufacturing process
Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent Communication skills, both Oral and Written
* Understands and follows MBM Guiding Principles
* PC Skills: word processing, spreadsheet, Database, OPC
* Understanding of SAP routings, BOMs, and production order confirmation processes
* Experience with SAP PM/QM a plus
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
Visit us: www.molex.com
Our Blog: www.connector.com
Molex History: www.history.molex.com