In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible.
* Would you describe yourself as a savvy seasoned Salesforce Technical Delivery Manager who excels at critical thinking and interfacing with the business and technology?
* Are you innovative and a self-starter able to work in a global team and be flexible and adaptable to meet complex project initiatives?
Work you'll do:
The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) oversees the day to day management of the Salesforce portfolio delivery plan and is the primary point of escalation for any and all team impediments, mostly focused on operations and maintenance excellence. In collaboration with the Engagement Leader and Project Manager, they define the project scope, goals and deliverables that support defined client and GTS goals. They are responsible to coach, mentor, motivate and supervise junior staff, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
* Lead all aspects of Salesforce operational delivery ensuring successful monthly maintenance releases, completion of end user support tickets, and system management including all PKI reporting to show successful management
* Manage day to day operational needs for Salesforce applications including Salesforce partners - e.g. Mulesoft / Boomi, Salesforce packages) within the global firm
* Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with stakeholders / business sponsors
* Delivery: Oversee the internal Salesforce operational delivery. Responsibilities include, among others, overseeing business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
* Business Development: Influence future investment projects based on operational activities, needs, suggested changes
* People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
* Work with Project Manager to develop full-scale project plans and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
* Manage and oversee day to day activities of team and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, requirements gathering, quality assurance and continuous improvement
* Oversee and in some cases provide estimates for all resources required to achieve project goals and manage assigned budget throughout execution of project; including estimation for new business
* Identify and resolve issues, risks and conflicts within the project team
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify possible crises and devise contingency plans
* Monitor emerging technology trends within assigned product/technology area
* Manage vendor relationships and interactions with Salesforce and other vendors on the Salesforce platform
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
In Global Shared Products, we make an impact by Managing the aggregation and data mastering of member firm data to allow for a single view as used in all global applications. Our contributions lead to greatly reduced complexity in use and integration management for all of Deloitte's global applications.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
* 8-10 years of experience in technical project execution/leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects (Salesforce experience preferred)
* 10+ years of consulting and / or CRM (Salesforce preferred) implementation experience
* 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Force.com; additional experience with Salesforce App Exchange packages a plus
* Experience managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
* Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end.
* Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
* Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
Education and experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent professional experience or qualifications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE20USAGTS005AJ0204
* * * * * *
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.