The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the integration of salesforce.com with other systems and custom extensions to the salesforce.com product. The Technical Architect will be a subject matter expert (SME) in salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using the salesforce.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product. This role will work closely with Project Managers,Solution Architect and clients to architect technology solutions needed to support key customer business processes.
* Team Lead for the salesforce.com integration and development activities
* Provide timeline and resource management for the integration and development
* Ensure design is architected correct and meets salesforce.com best practices
* Authors the technical design specifications
* Manage overall development, validation, and deployment plans
* Provide best practices guidance to Vertiba developers and Client technical team
* Coordinate deployment activities
* · Bachelor's degree in CS, IS or equivalent professional experience
* · 4+ years of enterprise consulting experience
* · 6+ years software development experience
* · 4+ years experience implementing enterprise CRM and ERP software solutions (Oracle ERP, Netsuite, Peoplesoft, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP) with increasing complexity and responsibility
* · 3+ years hands on experience delivering salesforce.com software solutions
* · Understanding of common design patterns with specific boundary systems (i.e. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
* · 2+ years experience using Enterprise Integration tools such as ESBs and/or ETL tools
* · Expertise in both Waterfall and Agile software implementation methodologies
* · Thorough understanding of both cloud and enterprise application integration concepts & best practices
* · Extensive experience with databases, data extraction, and associated load tools (Oracle, On-Premise SQL, Talend, Jitterbit, Scribe, Informatica, Cast Iron)
* · Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
* · Leadership in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
* Excellent communication and presentation skills for a variety of audiences and situations * Team player with strong listening skills, interpersonal skills and self-awareness * Detail and quality oriented with the desire and ability to rapidly learn and implement new concepts, business models, and technologies * Experience integrating Web Services (Scribe, SOAP, REST, JSON) desired * Salesforce.com Advanced Developer Certification desired * iOS or Android Mobile development experience desired
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.