Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication Technology Company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware, software, networking and business solutions to customers in more than 100 countries. We are known for our ability to harness the power of IT for our clients and to build innovative practices and solutions. At Fujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teams involved in stimulating projects. Fujitsu is where you can pursue your full career potential. We enable our employees to grow as individuals, mature as industry professionals and proudly succeed as key members of the Fujitsu team. For more information on Fujitsu America's business scope, visit http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/.
Fujitsu America's Salesforce practice is looking for motivated self-starters to join our dynamic team of professionals supporting Salesforce clients with state-of-the-art cloud-based technology. Check out Fujitsu - a company known for its innovation and commitment to learning, development and work/life balance! Job description and skill requirements for this position are below:
Job Description & Requirements:
The SaaS Technical Architect is expected to lead Practice efforts in both presale and implementation by understanding the customer's business, processes and system needs, and representing the experience and capabilities of the organization from a technical perspective. The SA will be required to have extensive experience in Salesforce functionality, technology, implementation, and development methodology. The Technical Architect will also be responsible for designing and documenting solutions, providing support throughout testing and deployment phases, and transitioning to client technology teams.
* Ownership of all technical aspects of a force.com implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
* Responsible for directing and managing developer resources to accomplish project goals in Visualforce, Apex, AJAX and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
* Leading technical end to end solution for business processes using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service cloud & force.com platform and writing technical design documents.
* Works with other technical team members representing back office application to design seamless integration between all the involved applications.
* Recommend build vs. buy when It comes to third party integrations for the SFDC stack
* Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all product offerings and recommend new features and modifications based on experiences with past clients
* Experienced in integration architecture. Specifically, integrating external, on premise systems with Salesforce.com via middleware products
* Experience with salesforce integration patterns, strong knowledge in web service API's & governor limits
* Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed multiple complex data migrations to SFDC
Skill and Experience Requirements:
* 8 years of successful IT experience
* 3 years of experience as a Senior SFDC Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrix-ed organization
* At least one of the following SFDC certifications: Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
* In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce
* Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
* Demonstrated thought leader in SaaS solutions and technologies
* Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
* Industry knowledge in one or more industry verticals, emphasis on Finance/Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, Agriculture
* Strong client-facing communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field or equivalent experience; graduate degree preferred but not required
* Willingness to travel 50-60%
* Ability to excel in an unstructured environment of rapid growth and constant evolution
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Experience managing the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.
If you fit these qualifications and are looking for new challenges and a rewarding career focused on Salesforce expertise and innovation, we'd like to talk with you today! Come be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.