The primary purpose of this position is to discover, design and implement: automations, journeys, forms, landing pages & emails in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This includes leading client discovery sessions to understand client needs, documenting user stories and requirements and architecting solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud This position possesses the knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and technical expertise to configure automations, journeys, and triggered activities. The role works within a team to deliver timely, relevant messages that will support business line sales team needs. You will act as a consultant and technical expert on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and use your knowledge to design, document and implement solutions.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience * Six or more years of related experience in marketing and marketing strategy with proven ability to deliver results
* Three or more years of experience in marketing or financial industry
* Three or more years of experience architecting solutions for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* HTML, SQL, AMP Script capability
* Working knowledge of SOAP and REST API's
* Architect data feeds, platform configuration, and components needed to run complex automated email campaigns.
* Solid understanding of: * Solution design and architecture
* Relational database concepts, with exposure to SQL
* Data management and segmentation
* Scripting and query development
* Proven experience in designing and building Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions with external platform integrations.
Salesforce CRM experience
* Strong relationship management skills
* Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
* Highly detail oriented
* Experience guiding customer facing discussions
* Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.