Job Summary :
* Manage all aspects of the end-to-end release process.
* Sign off the release for implementation.
* Coordinate Scrum, UAT, and third-party teams.
* Ensure teams follow the company's established policies and procedures. Follow the service release and deployment policy and planning.
* Ensure all data migration has been completed successfully.
* Document outstanding known errors and workarounds.
* Release documentation, communications, and training.
* Implement a source control system.
* Provide a release roadmap.
* Conduct service roll-out planning.
* Manage reports on release progress and service-level agreements (SLAs).
* Ensure release acceptance, including Business sign-off of UAT.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed function requirements.
* Performs development activities as assigned by Studio Technical Lead or Architect.
* Responsible for conducting technical code reviews and unit testing.
* Works with Studio BA/QA resources to support testing and perform defect fixes as needed
* Participates in studio daily scrum and project status calls to provide accurate updates on deliverable timelines and status
* Creates and manages technical documentation as required
* Works with Technical Delivery Manager proactively for task prioritization, resolving issues and escalations
* Responsible for code release and deployment activities
* Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
* 3-5 years of extensive Design and Development experience in force.com
* Business Analysis skills to understand the Business Problem and propose the best technical solution
* Enterprise implementations of complex SFDC applications, with reports, workflow, working with several SFDC objects
* Develop and maintain Visualforce, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions.
* Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
* Strong communication, technical and virtual collaboration skills are a must
* Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment
* Experience with Salesforce Analytics (Einstein Analytics) is a plus
* Experience working with Salesforce Lightning experience is a plus
* Experience with Salesforce Mobile SDK is a plus
* Experience with Mulesoft is a plus
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
* Salesforce certifications is a plus
* Experience working with Agile development processes
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent education
* 3 to 5 years of Salesforce or other CRM / similar cloud technology experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE19GLBGTS005SY0372