The Salesforce QA Engineer position will work along with the team, dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com. An ideal candidate is a self-disciplined individual, who can manage their own work, loves to find ways to break things, a great communicator, great at documenting, someone that is systematized, organized, and a team player.
As a Salesforce QA Engineer, you will be working with a high performing development team that is building software of exceptional quality. The ideal candidate has the ability to function in an agile software development lifecycle and will thrive in a hands-on, focused, productive and team-oriented environment.
* Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
* Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
* Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
* In depth functional testing - Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are "fit-for-purpose" through end to end functional and automation testing.
* Work closely with Salesforce Architects, Salesforce Developers and Salesforce Business System Analysts to resolve issues.
* Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
* Collaborate with Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Systems Analysts and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing and coordination of release activities.
* Participate in user story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
* 4+ years hands-on QA experience with at least 2 years of Salesforce experience.
* Minimum 2 years of experience with automation testing.
* Minimum 2 years of experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
* Experienced creating and executing SOQL queries and creating test data sets
* Salesforce Administrator or Developer Certification.
* Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
* Proven experience in interacting and coordinating test activities amongst multiple teams in multiple locations
* Ability to identify issues, craft proactive technical resolutions and communication plans to remedy
* Skilled in risk assessment and impact analysis for software applications
* Proficient with Salesforce debugging logs, bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
* Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
Irvine Company is a privately held real estate investment company and master-planner committed to creating and sustaining communities that thrive for generations.
Irvine Company is respected for its master planning and environmental stewardship of the Irvine Ranch in Orange County, including diversified operations throughout coastal California. Irvine Company brings to life neighborhoods and sustainable communities with a full range of housing, jobs, retail centers, schools, parks and open space.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It's an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about Irvine Company, our legacy and our guiding principles.
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.