Experian is the power behind the data. As the leading holder of consumer and business credit data, we're transforming data in solutions that advance industries, move companies forward and improve the lives of millions of consumers around the world.
Putting the customer at the heart of what Experian does is the foundation of their strategy, which is why the company is putting a lot of emphasis behind building an industry leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) function to spearhead this movement.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect who is passionate about technology and supporting data-driven marketing & innovation. Our ideal candidate is a hands-on type problem solver who will direct the detailed and strategic design, configuration, development, and QA initiatives within Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
Reporting to the Director of CRM Operations, the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect will join a team focused on developing cross-channel customer journeys, establishing rules-based creative messaging, developing and monitoring testing scenarios. The scope of work includes working in partnership with CRM Program Managers and IT stakeholders to understand the business needs and objectives and leverage his/her SFMC experience to design key components of the solution and will guide technical resources in delivering project deliverables. As an architect, your main responsibility will be to architect, design and develop end-to-end solutions while leading all CRM implementation activities
* Resident Salesforce technology expert responsible for end to end solution design and technical implementation for activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation, building journeys, customer lifecycle programs, etc.
* Lead architecture/design discussions, develop work effort estimates for implementation and present solutions
* In addition to relevant technology expertise, must be able to gather and translate business requirements into a technology solution and then implement that solution in an accurate, efficient and reliable manner
* Responsible for the primary Marketing Cloud data model and architecture
* Candidate must be familiar with various data extraction/manipulation techniques
* Strong aptitude to learn new tools and will be expected to become a power-user of all modules in marketing cloud specifically Exact Target/Email Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder and Contact Builder
* Lead technology assessment of Salesforce Marketing Cloud tech stack, identify risks and recommend remedial measures for future state improved processes/designs, and driving the solution to the future state
* Like to teach and coach technical and business teams on how to best use Salesforce MC
* Support center of operational excellence. SFMC Solution architect will help identify innovation opportunities and provide operational support and best practices and partner with other Technical Architects, as appropriate. Identify inefficiencies and opportunities for additional automation
* Stay current with rapidly developing Salesforce ecosystem. Prototype and integrate tools into our client's Marketing Tech stack and lead adoption of tools
* Liaise with cross-functional teams including Technical Teams, Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing, Analytics, Web Operations, Legal, and Marketing.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
* Minimum of 5 years of email marketing experience at an operational level, preferably in an ecommerce organization and focused on a subscription/retention business model.
* Hands on experience with enterprise CRM/Database/ESP platforms working inside the tools to execute cross-channel, data-driven campaigns.
* Hands on experience with major Email Service Providers preferably with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* An advanced level of knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud including the API frameworks and integrations with other systems
* Strong ability to communicate complex technical concepts in non-technical, business terms
* Hands on SQL and HTML experience.
* Strong QA process experience and adherence is essential.
* Experience with start to finish design and execution of multi-channel direct marketing/CRM programs and strong follow-through responsibilities demonstrated.
* Prior experience with designing and implementing solutions for SFMC
* Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across cross-functional teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Enjoys collaboration with diverse teams & stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or related areas
* Understanding and experience with current and emerging integrated technology like email, social, DMP for digital targeting, next best action marketing, etc.
* Overall knowledge of CRM technology infrastructure and how different tools/services/functionality integrate and facilitate data-driven marketing.
* Salesforce certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
EOE Including Disability/Veterans