Academic Partnerships is looking for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified Interns to join our Student Experience Team in Dallas. This internship will offer current students a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience with setting up the Marketing Cloud instance. This role will be working with the Academic Partnerships Marketing Student Experience Team and Creative teams to support the migration from IBM WCA to Marketing Cloud's Email Studio and Journey Builder.
* Support various aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud set up e.g., shadow integration partner on the set up of Business Unit and Preference Center configuration, create standard folder structure under each business unit, collaborate with IT team to map SMS and Voice platform integration, document business rules for standard operating procedures, etc.
* Support the development of Marketing Campaign dashboards with VP Student Experience, Director of Email, Campaign Manager and Sr. Analytics Manager.
* Support efforts to analyze the recruitment and nurturing of marketing leads to understand lead movement inside/outside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Help migrate email campaigns from existing ESP over to Marketing Cloud to set up both existing and new campaigns in Email Studio and Journey Designer.
* Additional responsibilities may include document Standard Operating procedures in support of the data cleaning / auditing activities, as well as, reviewing Salesforce Trailhead training courses to recommend onboarding curriculum for new users.
* Support the identification of the manual email campaigns and automated campaigns to be moved from the current platform to SFMC including QA and testing.
* Other special projects as identified.
* Currently pursuing bachelor's degree as a sophomore, junior, or senor in Marketing, Communications, Technology, Analytics, Finance, Economics, etc.
* Must be Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified (Email Studio and Journey Designer).
* Applicants must possess a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher.
* Ability to be on-site in downtown Dallas.
* Ability to work independently and in a group environment with excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and team working skills.
* Ability to multitask and do project management.
* Ability to understand complex problems and develop analytical approaches/methodologies to solve the problems.
* Ability to synthesize a large data set to identify data gaps, patterns, trends, and improvement opportunities.
* We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.