Auction.com is the nation's leading online real estate marketplace focused exclusively on the sale of residential bank-owned and foreclosure properties via online auctions and live trustee sale events. By offering access to exclusive properties and technology designed to seamlessly connect buyers and sellers, Auction.com empowers residential real estate investors and financial institutions to achieve optimal, mutually beneficial results - to go beyond the bid.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Auction.com is looking for a passionate Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Developer that will be responsible for architecting, implementing, and optimizing marketing systems in delivery of an amazing customer experience across all digital marketing platforms and channels: Email, SMS, Push Notifications, and Digital Advertising Platforms. The SFMC Developer is a critical contributor in executing our customer engagement strategy and will serve as the technical owner of Auction.com's marketing automation platforms. This individual will manage and enhance the connections between marketing systems ensuring seamless integration of marketing systems and data with overall company systems. The ideal candidate is a technologist with a flair for marketing.
This role reports to the VP of Digital
Technical Architecture/Solutioning & Development - 75%
* In-depth understanding of Sales Force Marketing Cloud to build a world class Marketing Automation platform with strong emphasis on data hygiene & data integrity.
* Translate Marketing business vision into systems strategies and technology architecture; design new technology processes/systems/methods as necessary.
* Hand off new capabilities and marketing touch point technology to ensure successful mainstreaming and optimization for marketing performance.
* Build & Oversee development of best in class marketing campaigns targeting the right customers with relevant message at the right time.
* Provide technical inputs in development of complex campaigns/projects and help the team as required.
* Can roll-up sleeves and lead the way in implementing any complex campaigns/programs and perform POCs as required.
* Thorough understanding of REST APIs to architect programs, cross-liaison with Engineering/Product and integrate with third party applications to deliver complex campaigns and audiences.
* Hands-on experience of SQL and SOQL to pull adhoc data from database for analytics, list uploads etc.
* Development of code as needed to assist with integrations and new projects.
Collaboration & Project Management -25%
* Build "Body of Knowledge" culture within the team.
* Conduct training sessions to share tips & tricks within the team how to best use the Marketing Automation platform, CRM application etc to optimize campaigns for best performance, building segments, nurture/drip campaigns etc.
* Educate stakeholders and team members to develop campaigns thinking 360-degree of customers. Heavy collaboration across business and technology teams, providing sound business analysis, process and solutioning within an Agile framework.
* Provide thought leadership and convert tech jargon into layman language for non-tech audiences.
* Provide thought leadership and recommendations to Management for developing Customer Acquisition & Engagement strategies using data.
* Develop multi-channel marketing strategies like integrating Emails with Digital Marketing, Sales, 3rd party applications etc.
* Provide inputs to Product and IT for developing new product features & enhancing customer experience with our brands.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* A smart, passionate technologist who possesses a curious mindset for marketing and is not afraid of asking "why?"
* Possesses a high degree of business acumen and technical competency; ability to balance and bridge technology and business needs
* Attention to detail is a must
* Product design and development experience building CRM applications highly desired
* Hands-on experience of Project Management tools such as JIRA/Confluence, Clarizen, MS-Project etc.
* Programming experience in modern languages like JAVA/C++ or scripting languages like Python, Ruby, PHP, Hack, and HHVM
* Experience creating and adapting templates with AMPScript is highly desired
* Experience working with Open Source technologies, SaaS applications and deep understanding of APIs to develop framework of integrating with 3rd party applications
* Ability to write SQL is a must and experience working on databases like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL is required
* Marketing Cloud automations.
* Accomplished deep data analytics and working knowledge of analytical tools like Omniture, Google Analytics, Tableau
* Must have deep Salesforce expertise.
* 2+ years Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience is a must
* 5+ years of Internet/e-commerce experience and/or previous direct marketing experience that leverages large volumes of customer data to segment and communicate to customers.
* 3+ years of experience architecting and implementing customer-facing digital technologies, with specific focus on digital marketing and customer self-service.
* Bachelor degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field desired. MS or other related advanced degree preferred.
To all recruitment agencies: Auction.com does not accept agency resumes unless you are part of our preferred partner network. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Auction.com employees or any other company location. Auction.com is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Ten-X is a company providing an online real estate marketplace for real estate assets, serving a variety of customers.