Project Role - Salesforce Developer (Temporary Assignment)
Temporary Contractor Assigment: Salesforce Developer
Login if you are already registered.
Apply Apply by uploading your Resume
This field is required.
* Seeking Salesforce Consultants for Architect, Development or Administration for contract or contract-to-hire roles nationwide.
* Experience in Veeva or APEX is a huge plus!
* Functions as a member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs, and development of Salesforce.com applications, and tests and builds automation tools
* Owning all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications.
* Performing hands-on software development and testing.
* Driving consistent development practices - tools and common components; Developing deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
* Working with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms
* Experience with software development, and preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience, is preferred
* Experience architecture designing, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations
* Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages
* Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
* Salesforce.com certifications is a plus
* Experience with Salesforce.com Mobile applications, e.g. Salesforce Touch or Salesforce 1, a plus
* Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud products a plus, e.g. Exact Target
* Experience developing AppExchange commercial applications a plus
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To all Agencies/Vendors: We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all Contractors: Please note this is a temporary contractor assignment. As a contractor you will not be employed by Accenture; instead, you will be employed by one of our preferred vendors. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the respective country without visa sponsorship.
Share this opportunity