Snowflake is growing fast and we're scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We're passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We're also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake's culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join its Sales Operations' Systems group. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds reliable automation solutions that scale with the size and growth of the company. If you are passionate about automating the sales process and connecting and visualizing data to empower sales teams to win, and you have an excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Steelbrick, etc.), consider joining us!
What Snowflake has: An awesome sales team growing fast and a product that everyone needs. Our sales operations team has a solid understanding of the business processes we need to be successful today, but constant growth requires technical support to shift our tools to accommodate new processes and applications.
What you bring: A desire to build business applications and design features that improve the reliability of our applications and systems. You listen to and translate business needs into technical specifications, design and develop solutions, test and deploy them into production. You have a passion for working cross functionally and building solutions to support business process and data flows, and a strength in solving platform issues with expert troubleshooting skills.
Reporting to our Head of Sales Systems and Tools, this role will work closely with our IT Business operations team, Support (Service Cloud), and the Community Portal.
* Build Force.com platform and cross-platform integration solutions based on industry best practices.
* Partner cross functionally with other business application owners to ensure our go to market business automation and data management process is smooth and well connected.Have an excellent understanding of underlying Force.com platform, efficient and scalable Apex, Visualforce Code, and Lightning components.
* Have a good understanding of the Event-Driven Software Architecture and experience coding event based communication.
* Maintain and configure our development and test instances for our internal sandboxes.
* Lead and manage the design, configuration, and deployment of our medium complexity CRM and other modules to support sales automation.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
* Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc, Visualforce and Lightning components, SOQL and SOSL languages.
* Deep proficiency with salesforce.com APIs and security model.
* Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
* Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential.
* 5 years of experience with the configuration and custom development of several Salesforce.com CRM modules. Experience integrating SFDC with multiple business applications.
* Experience in designing and implementing SFDC cross-organization along with cross-instance integrations in support of multiple business process environments.
* CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the SAAS industry and its sales channels.
* Demonstrated capability to develop and nurture relationships with the key stakeholders/partners.
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Bonus points for experience with the following:
* Data Warehousing
* Project Management
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.