eMarketer is looking for a smart and resourceful individual to join our Sales Operations & Strategy team as the Salesforce Developer. A person in this role will be expected to manage all technical aspects of eMarketer's Salesforce implementation - from improving our existing code, to testing and implementing third-party integrations and creating custom workflows.
Problem solving is an essential skill since many projects will require new automation or processes to be created from scratch. This position offers the opportunity to gain experience working in a cross-functional capacity. Most importantly, this role offers the chance to work with some supremely awesome people, in a growing industry, for a remarkable systems team.
Ideal candidate will have an understanding and experience with:
* Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
* Maintaining a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to hit goals
* Standard objects and out-of-the-box functionality in Salesforce, be able to work around the limitations of standard features and customize the application for specific business processes
* Integrating Salesforce with other applications, such as SQL, Boomi, SalesLoft, Marketo, and internal databases; along with the ability to address errors between the systems
* Understand the Salesforce process automation suite and when to use certain capabilities
* Database management/cleanup (i.e. working with validation rules, data-loading tools, and de-duplicating tools), including being able to review our existing Salesforce instance and rework the code in order to optimize and streamline the entire instance
* The Salesforce Lightning platform
* Communicating with business stakeholders and converting requirements into usable tools in Salesforce
* Building applications and processes that scale
* Salesforce Developer Certification
* 5+ years of work experience in software development or working directly with Salesforce
* 3+ years of experience in a Salesforce Developer capacity
* Proficiency in SOQL, Visualforce and Apex Code principles
* Have a proven track record of developing efficient and scalable processes in Salesforce
* Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
* Self-motivated with strong project management and analytical skills
* Be eager to continuously learn and innovate
* Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
* Familiarity with other tools including Boomi, Marketo, SalesLoft
eMarketer covers trends in digital marketing, media, and commerce. In addition to offering essential insights for navigating the fast-changing, competitive, and complex digital marketplace, eMarketer provides its team members with growth and support throughout all levels of the organization. We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and relaxed work environment while providing full medical coverage, a generous paid time off policy and flexible work hours. This is a full-time job in our beautiful office in with 360 degree views of Times Square.