Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Customer & Marketing.
Work you'll do
A Consultant at Deloitte functions as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP. Responsibilities include defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
Commercial Excellence & Experience
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
* Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
* Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
* Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
* DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
* Two+ years of consulting experience with development experience with Apex, VisualForce and Force.com. * Experience in onsite technical or functional roles on at least two full-lifecycle SFDC implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, marketing Cloud, CPQ Tools (Apttus, Cameleon). * Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time. * Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience. * Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Previous Big 4 experience. * Salesforce Certifications. * Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo * Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other). * Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19CENCCONGM001-CM
* * * * * *
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.