CapTech is a national IT management consulting firm that bridges the gap between business and technology. We partner with some of the world's most successful companies to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that delight customers, drive insights, and meet strategic objectives.
At CapTech, you'll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn't set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven-and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
For over five years, we have been in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine's Best Firms to Work For, including #2 for IT Firms and #5 for Work/Life Balance. We are also recognized by Vault.com's Top 50 Consulting Firms and have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for over 10 years.
The Salesforce Developer is a key role in our growing Salesforce practice. They have an excellent technical understanding of both Salesforce languages and frameworks and key technical aspects of Salesforce integrations. They can take business requirements and can, working with a team or alone, deliver full solutions to the business problems those requirements address. They will have great experience migrating data between systems and integrating systems. The developer will lead technical requirements sessions, architect and document high quality technical solutions, and build and test those solutions, and oversee the release of those solutions into production.
* Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the platform
* Lead technical design sessions and architecting/documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives
* Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a salesforce.com implementation
* Develop custom solution and interfaces
* Manage technical scope and client expectations
* Provide hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
* Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered
* Demonstrate technical thought leadership
* Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and design patterns are being used which are appropriate for the project
* Coach and mentor junior developers team members
* BS/BA in a technical discipline or equivalent
* Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
* Minimum 2 Years of Salesforce/Force.com platform experience
* Minimum 4 Years relevant technical development experience.
* Extensive Apex VF Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
* Must have a strong background in design/development of large internet or client server systems or complete software product lifecycle exposure
* Good knowledge of object oriented programming, database designing, and the SDLC
* Extensive previous experience in implementing technologies like: VB, COM, COM+, MSMQ, VB.NT, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, XSL, Web services and SOAP, SQL server, Oracle
* Knowledge of Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
* Client-ready written and oral communications skills
* Salesforce.com Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant Certifications Preferred
* JQuery development experience a plus
* Web Services development experience is a plus
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
* Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
* Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term disability
* Matching 401(k)
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
* Team building and social activities
* Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness - each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or "corp to corp" agreements).
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech's client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.