Join our elite team as a Salesforce Developer
The Salesforce Developer will work with business leaders, other technical teams and Salesforce team members to design and build business solutions using the Salesforce.com platform. No ivory tower architects. You'll be needed to be a hands-on implementor while simultaneously helping the team advance the overall Salesforce environment's design and health.
The Tech Culture at CARFAX
Having a creative and innovative environment where our engineers can collaborate, learn and grow is something CARFAX is passionate about. Along with creating and maintaining awesome software, you'll also be able to participate in our quarterly Hack-a-thon's or take a break by kicking back and playing the latest video/board games when you need to re-boot the mind. Oh, and do you happen to have a dog? CARFAX is dog-friendly and no day goes by where you don't have the chance to visit with one of the visiting pups. We even provide the dog beds, bowls and of course, toys!
* Identify desired Salesforce architecture and best practices and work with Salesforce manager to prioritize and continuously strive towards the desired state.
* Provide hands-on design and development of custom solutions including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Einstein Analytics, etc. . .
* Make solution recommendations balancing business needs, core Salesforce functionality, customizations and buy-vs-build.
* Help team maintain best of breed change management and deployment practices.
* Partner with other architects and technical leads to advance Salesforce integration practices including platform events, data extracts, Heroku Connect, monitoring and service integrations.
* Maintain expertise in current and future Salesforce releases to ensure alignment with proposed business solutions.
* Foster technical growth in team developers in the form of code reviews, solution designs and recommended training.
* 3+ years of deep technical experience with Salesforce.com platform.
* Salesforce.com Administrator certification required. Advanced Administration certification a strong plus.
* Experience building custom solutions on the force.com platform. Salesforce Platform Developer Certification(s) a strong plus.
* Experience developing a technical roadmap and deploying software initiatives
* Excellent verbal and written communication. Able to translate technical ideas to business users and business ideas to technical teams.
* Strong time management and prioritization skills. Like most jobs, there is always more work than can be done. Are you working on the top priority?
* Comfortable working in both a team environment and independently with business stake holders.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to build consensus and foster buy-in
* Experience with Einstein Analytics a strong plus.
* Salesforce consulting or Architecture certifications a plus.
You may know CARFAX as the company that has provided trusted vehicle information reports for over 30 years but we are so much more! CARFAX is on a mission to help millions of people shop, buy, own and sell used cars with more confidence. To do this we are constantly expanding our offerings and stretching into new areas in order to provide needed, trusted assistance to consumers at all points of the car buying, ownership, and selling lifecycle. At CARFAX we invest in the growth of our employees and offer rewarding, creative, fast-paced work, as well as many other opportunities.